We want the dogs to be safe at all times so not all dogs are right for dog daycare. We do not allow dogs with aggression issues and they need to get along with people as well as other dogs.
1. All dogs must be up to date with shots. Shots include, Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella. We will need records to be brought or they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
3. All dogs must pass an evaluation temperament test. You must drop your dog off for 2-3 hours this is free of charge. Temperament tests must be scheduled no later than 4pm. THIS MUST BE SCHEDULED PRIOR TO
THE FIRST DAY.
4. Puppies need to have had their third parvo/distemper shot.
5. Food is expected to be provided when boarding. We have extra food here that will be provided at an additional charge of $5.00 if food is not brought.